Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Favorite Ever Artichoke Dip

Do you have one of those recipes that you always you fall back? Doesn't matter what the occasion, it just always works? This is mine. I absolutely LOVE this baked artichoke dip. I make it way to often probably, but it's really that good, I promise! Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Superbowl Sunday, a random Tuesday night when I can't think of anything interesting to cook for dinner. I serve it with toasted baguette slices, but it's great with crackers, tortilla chips, crudité, whatever you like. I usually have these ingredients on hand as staples in my pantry and fridge. You'll need:

 2 tubs whipped cream cheese, or 2 blocks regular
2 large spoonfulls mayonnaise
2 cans artichoke hearts
1 can water chestnuts
1 small can diced green chiles
salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
Parmesan cheese


Heat your oven to 400 degrees, then put softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl, along with the mayo. Drain and rinse your artichokes hearts, and dice. I love artichokes SO much, so I usually make my dip fairly chunky, but you could dice it more finely if you prefer. Do the same with your water chestnuts, and add both, and your green chiles, to your bowl. Season to your liking, and mix everything together. Super simple.

 
 
 
 Spread your mixture into a casserole dish, and sprinkle the top with grated Parmesan cheese. While the dip is baking, slice the baguette and toast.

 
 
Then bake your dip for about 45 minutes, or until the top is slightly browned.
 
 
Serve warm with your baguette slices and/or whatever else you love to dip! Seriously, this stuff is like crack. It is so good, if I do say so myself! :) I hope you'll try it!

 
 
 xo, Summer
 
 
 
 
 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer