Wednesday, January 28, 2015

In Love With Fabletics!

 
I recently signed up for the Fabletics VIP membership, and I was immediately in love! I know you've seen the ads - first outfit for $25. Here's how it works: Order you're first 2 or 3 piece outfit starting at $25. After that, they email you outfits they think you'll love at the start of each month. You can either place an order, "skip" that month, or do nothing, in which case your credit card will be charged, but that amount can be put towards a future purchase. No commitments! That's the best part! As a girl on a tight budget, I don't usually feel comfortable adding any new recurring expenses. That's what I love about Fabletics! I can order when I want, and if I don't want to spend the money, I just "skip" that month!
 
Since we're on the topic of finances, Fabletics is VERY reasonably priced. VIP prices on whole outfits start at around $50. That's crazy, especially if you're getting a 3 piece outfit. You really can't beat it. Well, MAYBE you could, but the quality would be questionable, and  Fabletics is not cutting corners on the quality. No see through pants here! The have the cutest selection of work out wear, so many different styles and colors to choose from, and it is super flattering. This is just my first order, but they seem to run true to size. I know I sound like an advertisement, but I'm just giving my honest opinion here.
 


I cannot wait to order my next Fabletics ensemble! Really, looking cute makes it so much easier to go to the gym, am I right? I've got my eye on a certain pair of camo leggings.....
 
 
 
 
xo,
Summer
 


 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer