Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Serious About Stripes

I currently have a serious addiction to stripes. It's become a bit of an issue. You may have gotten a glimpse in a couple of my recent posts. But I want to buy EVERYTHING striped. Clothes, accessories, home décor, you name it. And you can see from the pieces I picked here, I tend to lean towards less color. Black and navy are my favorites, but I do like a pop of color now and then. These are just a few of the stripes I'm loving at the moment.....For more follow me on Pinterest!


 
 
xo,
Summer
 
 
 
 
 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the stripes. That skirt is so cute,

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer! Much appreciated!

    xo, Summer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer