Monday, January 26, 2015

Easy Greek Chicken Bake

 
My favorite recipes are the ones that are simple and easy to put together and use the least amount of equipment. This recipe for Greek Chicken fits the bill! I found it on Pinterest, of course! It looked like there were several versions floating around, but I used this one from The Pinning Mama. She has a great site, and you can link to her original recipe post here. This is just my take on it. If you've read any of my recipe posts you know that I don't like to measure. I kind of just eyeball things or guess. Usually it works out for me, sometimes it doesn't. Here's what you'll need:
 
Chicken breasts
Olive oil
Diced tomatoes (I used one large)
Artichoke hearts (1can), chopped
Green onion
Feta cheese
Greek seasoning
 
Since my little one is such a picky eater I only used two chicken breasts for my husband and myself. I put a bit of olive oil in the bottom of the dish and then seasoned the chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper.
 

Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl with a little olive oil.

 
Spread the mixture over the chicken.

 
Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is slightly browned on top.
 

So yummy! And so easy! We served it with wild rice, but pasta would be great with this as well.
 
What are some of your favorite easy dinners?
 
 
 
xo, Summer 
 
 
 
 
 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer