Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday Wish List - Work Out Wear

It's so much easier to get yourself to the gym when you look cute, am I right? This Wednesday I'm eyeing some of these pieces to make my work out a bit more stylish.
 


 
P.S. - I just joined the Fabletics VIP program as a birthday gift to myself, and it's awesome! My first outfit has arrived, and I LOVE it! The quality is fantastic, everything looks great, and the prices are AMAZING! Can't wait to order my second outfit. Those camo capris WILL be mine!
 
 
xo,
Summer
 
 
 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer