Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day is Even Taking Over My Workout Wear!

Ok, I admit, this year I have gone nuts for anything with a heart printed on it. I don't usually go this crazy for a holiday (except Christmas, of course), but there are just so many adorable things out there right now! And I can't resist. This hoodie actually came from the little girls section at Target. I buy myself things from time to time while browsing for my daughter. They didn't have this one in her size - bummer. But someone had to have it! So I took one for the team! I'm staying in the V-Day spirit even at the gym!





Hearts Hoodie: Target / Pink Leggings: New Balance-similar here / Shoes: Nike



xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer