Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valentine's Day Ily Couture Gift Guide

So, I was doing a little online window shopping so I could make a Valentine's Day wish list for the blog, but the first site I went to had way too many cute things to choose just a couple! So I have decided to do a post dedicated just to some of my favorite items from Ily Couture. I love their stuff so much! The shirts are super soft and comfy, on top of being cute and original. I have the "Wifey" tee, which has been a blogger fav for a while now, and I've been dying for their "Weekend" sweatshirt. Actually, I'm dying for everything on this list, plus several more that I didn't share. Check out Ily Couture's their site! Here are some of the things that caught my eye for V-Day.
 
 
 
 
Update: The Ily Couture pink stud earrings are sold out, but I found a similar option here.
 
 
xo, Summer
 
 
 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer