Friday, February 13, 2015

Wearing my Heart on My Sleeve



There is the cutest little boutique so close to my daughter's dance studio called Best Kept Secret. Every once in a while when the kiddo is dancing I head over to kill some time, and I find it nearly impossible to leave empty handed. The clothes are super adorable, and bonus - affordable! I recently found this heart print top for less than $40. Can't beat it! Love this store! If you live in the Las Vegas area, you NEED to check it out! 

Also, I know, ANOTHER Valentine's inspired post. Sorry! Last one! Promise!





Heart Blouse: Best Kept Secret - exact also available here / White Skinnies: H&M - similar here / White Tassel Clutch: Banana Republic (suuuuper old) - similar options here and here / Red Bow Pumps: (old) - similar here and here (I wish I could afford these-if you can, bravo!) / Bow Bracelet: Old Navy - similar here


xo, Summer



To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute shirt. Looking great.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer! Much appreciated!

      xo, Summer

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer