Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pop of Green

 
You can still dress cute for a busy day of running errands! Yes, yoga pants seem like the easiest and most comfy option, but this outfit didn't require any extra effort to put on, I promise! I don't wear a lot of color, especially jewel tones, but I loved the skulls on the scarf and I'm so into that deep green shade right now, so I  just couldn't pass it up. I have literally had these black boots FOREVER! I got them when Mason was very little. I have small calves, so it's hard to find tall boots that aren't enormous on me. These have stood the test of time pretty well I must say!


 
My trips to the grocery store and the dry cleaners seems a little more glamorous in my head if I like what I'm wearing! :)
 
What I wore:  Black 3/4 sleeve dress and green skull printed scarf from Target, Old Navy jean jacket, Style & Co. black boots from Macy's (VERY old!), studded bracelets also from Target, clover earrings from Belle & Grace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer