Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My First Blog Post! Eek!

Hello world of blogging! I'm Summer, and I'm super excited to finally start this blog. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm here to document my wonderful family and our crazy life!

I'm a 33 year old wife to Eric and mother to the most amazing 7 year old girl Mason Grace. She keeps me on my toes! When I'm not chauffeuring the little one back and forth between school and the dance studio or volunteering at the elementary school, I run a little facebook boutique called Belle & Grace. It's mostly just a hobby right now, but it would be really cool if were to grow into something lucrative! I sell cute clothes and accessories that I would wear myself. I also make hand stamped jewelry and other items. Check it out at facebook.com/belleandgraceboutique.

In my spare time I am ADDICTED to Pinterest and am always looking for a new household DIY project or recipe to try. Most of the things in my house have been done by my husband and myself, and on a budget! Another reason to blog! I know I'm always searching other blogs to see what other people's experiences have been with something I'm thinking about trying.

This blog will share a little bit of everything! Projects, photos and videos, fashion, recipes, you name it! I'm looking forward to sharing my endeavors with you and I hope it provides a little bit of inspiration! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer