Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weekend Wear - Better Late Than Never

If you read my last post you know that we had a SUPER busy weekend, and I am just now catching up! Better late than never, right? My hubbies birthday was Friday, but since he worked that day we celebrated Saturday. And the hubs was in a great mood because we started the day with an Aggie victory over Vanderbilt! Way to go Ags! Must have been my new maroon top that did it. ;)
 

 
 
AND photo bombed by my little court jester! After our Aggies won we went down to Town Square to do a little birthday shopping and have dinner. The weather was perfect, and it was a great afternoon.
 
I don't know about you, but whenever a decision has to be made in our family over where to eat, we go blank. There are tons of restaurants we want to try! I mean, we live in Las Vegas! But for some reason when we go out, we can never think of anything. Does that happen in your family too? No? Just us? Anyway, we were so proud of ourselves for coming up with a place we've been wanting to try for a long time. The Meatball Spot! Imagine our disappointment when we got to Town Square to find that it is closed! Not closed for good, just moving. But still closed! Such a bummer! It looked like such a cute place! Oh well. We'll just have to try it when it opens in it's new location at Planet Hollywood. I guess it makes sense that's where it's moving, since I heard a rumor Britney Spears just bought into it, and that's where her Vegas residency is going to be (which starts on my birthday - hint hint!). Bonefish Grille made a good substitute. Dinner was delicious. But I kind of still want a meatball...
 
 
 
What I wore: Blush skinnies, maroon blouse, and studded cross body bag all Marshall's, boots from Target, white bubble necklace from Belle & Grace (get yours here).
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on facebook, instagram, pinterest, and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer