Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sweater Weather!

Fall is FINALLY here in Las Vegas! Oh how I have longed for boots and scarves and oversized sweaters! I have been not so patiently waiting for some cooler weather so I could throw on this Aztec print cardi that I've been staring at on the hanger for a couple of months now. I swear it was mocking me in my tank top and maxi skirt all sweaty and slathered in sunscreen. Summer in Vegas is most definitely NOT pleasant, but it makes fall that much more wonderful! So of course, at the first sign of a day below 70 degrees I pulled out my new sweater.
There's still ONE size medium left at Belle & Grace on facebook, and what a deal at only $42! If you want it head on over and follow the instructions to purchase! Here's the link to the listing: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=350298421770408&set=a.350444808422436.1073741833.278542855612632&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer