Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Camo - My New Favorite Neutral

 
There is a new obsession on our house....Duck Dynasty. If you aren't watching, you should be. The Robertsons are one amazing and hilarious bunch. Mason loves the show so much she wants to be a redneck and wear all camo all the time. Here she is in her camo pants.
 
I decided to go ahead and jump on the camo bandwagon myself. It's everywhere right now, and as I said in the post title, it can be a great neutral. It can be paired with anything from denim to leather and everything in between. Today I went simple and just paired my camo pants with a slouchy long sleeved white tee and some suede booties. It is my STRONG opinion however, that camo needs to be girled up. Add a great pair of pumps, a few blingy accessories, whatever your style tells you. I went with a goldtone beaded necklace and hoop earrings, and of course some arm candy.
 
 
Cameo by my slightly grumpy cat Holly. :)
 
What I wore: camo pants by Target, slouchy white tee by Old Navy, suede booties by Target, gold necklace by Charming Charlie, bracelet stack from H&M and Belle & Grace.
 


 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer