Monday, August 24, 2015

Have You Joined Fabletics Yet?


One of the main goals of this blog is to show how you can live a fashionable and healthy lifestyle on a budget. It's no secret that I love a good deal, and and hate paying full price for things. So one of my saving graces is Fabletics. I've posted about it before here. I love love love the clothes, and the prices are absolutely amazing. The best part is, there is no commitment. Each month you have the choice of ordering something super cute for a great price, or skipping the month. If you don't make a choice your card gets charged, but you can then use that credit towards a future purchase. 

Finding the motivation to work out can be hard, but for me, if I look cute it's way easier to get myself to the gym. That's why stylish work out clothes are a must-have, and they can't be crazy expensive. Which is why I'm totally obsessed with Fabletics. Plus, everything fits really well, and is great quality.

This is one of my most recent outfits, called Diamond Valley. All three pieces were included, and these are becoming my absolute favorite pants to sweat in. I tend to stick to black and gray, so the cutouts add a fun accent. So cute!










xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. I should definitely check out Fabletics. Stylish outfit like this will help me stay motivated. I have been trying to be more active recently and have done some programs online. Are you doing a specific program?

    Thank you!
    Teodora
    TeodorasLookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by the blog Teodora! You know, I don't really have a specific program I follow. I love barre and pilates, but I just try to get active everyday in some way. It's hard to stay motivated and work around a busy schedule! :)
      xo, Summer

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer