Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday Wish List - Back to School for Grown-Ups!

The back-to-school grind can be so overwhelming! New clothes, shoes, and school supplies for the kids, getting back into a normal routine with earlier bedtimes, trying to manage hectic schedules. But I look at this time of year as a new beginning, and I love kind of "starting over", and getting organized. Back-to-school shopping doesn't have to be just for kids! For me, I love organizing my desk area, which means new supplies, and I'm a sucker for planners and notebooks! I put together some items that are on my list to help streamline our routine. Many of these are from Target (surprised?) - Nate Berkus has a super cute collection. And of course there's a fair amount of Kate Spade thrown in if we're talking planners.




xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer