Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Taking a Little Black DressFrom Day to Night


 I recently snagged this ultra comfy little black dress at Old Navy on mega sale for under $10!  I really only had the intention of wearing it for everyday, with casual sandals, but definitely saw the potential to dress it up. I had it on for running errands a couple of weeks ago, when an unexpected opportunity arose to go see Dirty Dancing at the Smith Center (so fun by the way). What a perfect moment to test the day-to-night versatility of one of my new favorite wardrobe staples! 

Since this particular dress was on clearance when I bought it, it's obviously not available anymore. I've linked to some similar alternatives at the end of the post.

DAY



Sandals / Bag / Necklace - similar here / Bracelets / Lipstick


NIGHT



Shoes / Bag - similar here / Kendra Scott Earrings / Necklace - similar here / Lipstick


More Day-to-Night LBDs
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.

xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer