Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Two Bachelorettes! What?

So, there's going to be TWO Bachelorette's next season? Huh? I don't understand, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. 


It's not secret that this season on the Bachelor I have been solidly Team Kaitlyn all the way. I love her. So hilarious, and I was totally rooting for her to be the next Bachelorette, because I think she would be so entertaining. It's also no secret that I did not love Britt. I don't dislike her, I just don't love her. Loved her lipstick though, did I mention that? You can read about that here. But I just didn't find her to be as genuine as most of the other girls. So I'm totally torn on my feelings on the Bachelorette casting announcement on After the Final Rose.

Is anyone clear on how exactly this is going to work? Will the guys pick between the two girls on night one, and one lady will go home? Or will they both get to stick around and hand out roses the whole time? Or something in between? I need to know these things Chris Harrison and ABC! You're killing me!
What do you think about having two Bachelorette's? Are you Team Kaitlyn or Team Britt?


xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer