Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bye Bye Blanket Scarf, Plus My Attempt at Pulling Off Hats....


Vegas weather can be a little bipolar. But I think it's safe to say though that winter here in the desert is officially over. After some mild temps, then a random snow day (what?), we're back in the 70s, and this time it feels like spring has sprung. Which to me means bright colors, florals, and no more coats! I will miss my trusty blanket scarf though. It's been a good friend during the colder months, and it's a little sad to say goodbye. I wore this baby everywhere and with everything. These are just a few of my favorite looks. Also, I tried pulling off the hat thing, which is TOTALLY out of my comfort zone,  and I'm not loving it on me. So disappointing. Looks adorable on everyone else though!


You can purchase identical blanket Scarf options here and here.

LOOK 1



Striped Sweater: Target (cute option here) / Jeans:Old Navy / Boots: similar here / Hat: Target / Necklace: Summer Smith Designs / Wooden Bracelets: Summer Smith Designs


LOOK 2


 Denim Blouse: Target (similar here) / White Skinnies: H&M / Boots: Kork (similar here) / Bag: Coach (old) / Earrings: Summer Smith Designs



LOOK 3


 Striped Dress: Target (similar here) / Ankle boots: Target (similar here) / Clutch: Banana Republic (similar here) / Hat: similar here / Lipstick: NYX Perfect Red


See ya later blanket scarf, bring on spring!


xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer