Monday, March 9, 2015

Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Colors

My New Favorite Lipsticks!

I am in love. I have found the most amazing affordable lipsticks. And I have to thank the Bachelor for my new love. 

Everyone's been curious about what lipcolors the ladies have been wearing this season on the Bachelor, in particular Britt and Kaitlyn, but I was particularly inspired by Britt's lips. Does that sound weird? Let me make sure to state that I am not obsessed with Britt, just her lipstick. And her hair. And those turquoise stick earrings. But really, I'm team Carly all the way. Sorry! Anyway, I read somewhere on Twitter last week that Britt's brand of choice was Wet n Wild. To be honest, I didn't even know that brand still existed! But guess what? It does, and it's still super cheap, and they sell it at Walgreen's

The specific product is Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color, and it's amazing, and comes in a bunch of awesome colors. I kind of love drugstore makeup, because you can legitimize buying more of it than the expensive brands. Case in point: I bought 7 of these lipcolors. Seven. Slightly excessive I know, BUT! They are only like, $1.99 or something? PLUS! At Walgreen's they were buy on get one 50% off! What??!! So why wouldn't I buy 7 of them? You would too.....

These are just a few of my purchases.
Top Row: Cherry Picking, Sugarplum Fairy, Smokin'Hot Pink
Bottom Row: Don't Blink Pink, Mauve Outta Here
The top three colors are my favorites. They're all actually really similar on. 
Cherry Picking
Sugarplum Fairy.
Smokin' Hot Pink
Could not love this line more. I made a video review, because sometimes it's just easier to explain vocally, ya know? So check it out, but don't judge! It's my first ever video, and I felt super awkward and ridiculous, and hate the way I look and sound on screen, but whatever. In the video 'm wearing Smokin' Hot Pink, just so ya know! Here it is...


So, there you have it! In case you missed it above, the link to purchase them is here. Since this post is Bachelor inspired, I have to mention that I am beyond excited for the finale tonight! And just as excited, if not more, to find out on ATFR who the next Bachelorette will be (team Kaitlyn!). I can't wait to go back tomorrow and reread my first post of the season to see if any of my predictions were accurate!


xo, Summer



UPDATE:  I was WRONG y'all! I took a stab at it, but alas, my colors were not correct. Leave it to Possessionista to find out what we all want to know! She's the best-we all owe her a thank you! For Britt's exact lipcolors, check out her post here. It links to the three colors she wears. Apparently she mixes them. Also, she did another post on several other lipcolors from the season, which is super helpful. You can check that out here. What would we do without Possessionista?


To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer