Thursday, August 27, 2015

White Jeans and Gold Pineapples


I get such pleasure from being able to buy clothes from the little girls' section sometimes. I love it when there's something super cute that fits, because it's also so much cheaper than shopping in the women's section! My daughter can't stand it of course, because she's now at the age where if our outfits are even remotely similar, much less matching, she's appalled. This pineapple tank top from Target was just too cute to pass up, so I snagged one for each of us. Pineapples were so big this season, and I loved the gold print with the gray tank, and everything goes with white skinnies, right? Since summer's almost over, this particular top isn't available anymore, but I linked you to a couple of other cute alternatives below. 







Pineapple Tank - options here and here / White Jeans - similar / Clutch -option here / Sandals / Earrings / Necklace and Beaded Bracelet / Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer