Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Few Random Thoughts This Thursday

I haven't posted in a few days, though I have a couple of things I'm working on. These are just a few things that have distracted me today, none of which are worth an entire blog post, but here ya go!



A few weeks ago I chopped and donated a lot of hair. Like, a LOT. Once you start cutting, apparently you can't stop, because a couple of days ago I went and chopped off even more. Still getting used to this short hair thing. Also, please disregard these terrible pictures of myself (really not cute), and my little one's creepy hand photo bomb. 



Last night was the annual open house at the Academy of Nevada Ballet Theatre. This year the company had a sale on lots of old costumes from previous stage productions. Everything was so gorgeous, and handmade, and it was so cool just to get to look at everything. Mason picked this gem out for her Halloween costume this year. This particular piece was worn in Nevada Ballet Theatre's production of Cinderella. It's so fabulous. Mason and I can both fit into it,which is way exciting, and traumatizing at the same time. 



Because it's #ThrowbackThursday, check out these two from a wedding around 6 years ago. How adorable are they? Love them! #tbt



Happy #NationalLemonadeDay! I am totally addicted to this sparkling pink lemonade from Trader Joe's. It's so yummy, and how cute is the bottle? This also comes in lemonade and limeade flavors. 



Have y'all tried these Lays West Coast Truffle Fries chips? I can't decide how I feel about them, so I just keep eating, apparently thinking the answer will come to me. They seem to be gluten free, but flavor wise I just don't know if I love them or hate them. Hasn't stopped me from almost finishing this entire bag though. Guess it's true you can't eat just one. 



xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that pink lemonade looks delish!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer