Friday, August 28, 2015

Some of My Favorite Gluten Free Products

I'm relatively new to the gluten free thing. It's been about 4 months I think since I figured out through process of elimination that I have a pretty strong gluten sensitivity. I won't lie and tell you it's been an easy road so far. There are highs and lows. I'm such a carbs girl, that not getting to have bread whenever I feel like it is tough. I have a pretty busy life, and there are many times we have to eat on the go. That has proven to be the biggest hurdle to overcome. Health wise, feeling so much better makes it worth the sacrifice for sure, but that doesn't mean I don't want to eat a freaking donut every now and then, know what I mean? If someone could just come up with a gluten free clone of Krispy Kreme I would love them forever. 

Anyway, even though I've been living gluten free for several months, I haven't experimented that much with a lot of homemade recipes. I'm more of a semi-homemade girl. I have discovered some really amazing items out there that I probably couldn't live without, so I put together a few of my favorite gluten free products for you. You can link to these brands under the photo. Also, FYI, I am in no way compensated for these suggestions. They're just some of the staples I've come to rely on. :)


If you haven't tried any of these, I highly recommend each and every one of them. The immaculate fudge brownie cookie dough is TO DIE FOR. and I eat the Thai Kitchen soup several days a week for lunch. So yummy. The Udi's granola goes great with Greek yogurt for breakfast. I've tried several different pasta brands, and Ronzoni is definitely my favorite. 

There's a ton of other stuff out there I still want to try, and I'm determined to try to make my own gluten free bread and baked goods from scratch. What are some of your favorite GF items? I'd love recommendations!


xo, Summer



To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer