Friday, August 21, 2015

Matching My Little in Lilly Pulitzer for Target

 

It's not quite fall yet you guys! Even though I'm SOOOO ready for cooler temps, I'm trying to squeeze in all the last minute "summery" outfits I can. Which means lots of color, lots of floral, and lots of Lilly Pulitzer.Mason and I both love our green Lilly for Target jumpsuits, and shorts with lace tops! It's especially fun when we match, although she would beg to differ. Apparently nine years old is the official age in which you are embarrassed by your parents. Oh well, we had a good run! 

  




As y'all know, these Lilly for Target pieces did not last long, but I'll link to some other items I love at the bottom of the post!









The link to these exact shoes is below, along with some other fun options similar to what I'm wearing in these photos. 



1. / 2. / 3./ 4. / 5. 


xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer