Friday, January 16, 2015

Navy Stripes

 
 
I'm loving all the puffer vests that are out there right now. I missed the boat on the herringbone J.Crew last year (sad face), but I scooped up this striped, quilted zip-up from Old Navy as soon as I saw it. And it happened to be on sale at the time - bonus! And I love just about anything with a stripe. With a vest I prefer to keep the rest of the ensemble pretty basic.  
 



Sparkly details....


The boots were an amazing find as well, on clearance at Nordstrom rack. They're sold out now, but I've linked you too a similar style from the same brand that are equally as cute.


 
 
 
xo,
Summer
 
 
 
 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer