Monday, January 12, 2015

My Golden Globes Red Carpet Rundown

Just thought I'd give you a quick rundown of my favs from last night's Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet. There were some definite hits, and quite a few misses, but these are my picks for best dressed. I'd love to hear your picks too!
 
 
The BEST of the Best
 
Sienna Miller
Awards season can just go ahead and be over now, because as far as I'm concerned nothing will top Sienna Miller in Miu Miu. I have always been an enormous fan of her style, and I am so glad she's stepped back into the limelight, because Oh. My. Gosh. I could not love her more! This look is PERFECTION! The hair, the makeup, the earrings, and that DRESS! I know I'm going a little gaga over here, but seriously y'all. It doesn't get any more gorgeous than this. Done. I don't even need to mention anyone else...........But I will! :) 
 
 
Runner up....
 
Emma Stone
 
Emma Stone in this Lanvin jumpsuit...seems like a lot of people hated it. I LOVED it! It was so her, and she is so cute. To. Die. For. I was freaking out over this last night. I would totally wear this by the way, you know, if I ever had to red carpet to walk on my way to an awards show. Again, obsessed.
 
 
The rest of the best....
 
Emily Blunt
 
Love the custom Michael Kors goddess gown, the cutout was just enough, and the braids and earrings are amazing. I always love her though.
 
Leslie Mann
In my humble opinion, Leslie Mann is underrated. I adore her, and for me she usually nails the red carpter. I love the yellow Kaufmanfranco dresswith the green accessories. Kind of obsessed with her really.
 
Jenna Dewan-Tatum
Another gorgeous yellow Carolina Herrera gown on Mrs. Channing Tatum. She is stunning. Love the hair. Maybe I'm loving all this yellow so much because I can't wear it. Totally washes me out.
 
Jennifer Lopez
While I do wish this Zuhair Murad dress on J. Lo did not show quite so much boobage (it makes me uncomfortable), she looked AMAZING! The cape is to die for, and her hair and makeup - OMG. On anyone else I probably would have said it was a bit much, and maybe even a little slutty, but it's J.Lo, so it totally works for some crazy reason
 
Ana Faris
Anna Faris is not usually someone you see on best dressed lists, but I loved this dress on her. She's so cute and funny, and I just loved her last night.
  
Lorde
You may all think I'm crazy for putting this on my best list, but I thought this Narcisso Rodriguez on Lorde was the best she ever looked, which is why I have to give her credit. The crop top was cute, hair was awesome, and this may be the first time I've seen her without the goth lipstick, and it looked great on her!
 
 
 
Now for the bad news....I am trying to go with the whole "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all", so I'll just share my worst in pictures, no explanation needed.
 
The Worst
 
Kerry Washington
 
 
Jennifer Aniston
I'm very sad to put her on this list. :(
  
Kiera Knightly
 
Rosamund Pike
 
 
 
There were lots of other memorable looks that I didn't mention, but I don't want to totally bore you. This was my final list. Did I mention how much I loved Sienna Miller? Just checking. Who were your best and worst from last night's Globes?
 
 
 

 
xo,
Summer





To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagram, facebook. pinterest, twitter, etsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer