Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dreaming in Spring Pastels

I love where I live. I've been seeing everyone all over the country posting pictures and status updates of the snow and ice, and not envying them the slightest bit. This is what my car said yesterday:


Granted, it was probably more like 78 or 79 degrees outside. It was a teensy bit warmer in the car. But this weather in the middle of February? I'll take it! I hate to rub it in to all of you shivering in your scarves and mittens out there, but I'm loving this Vegas weather! If it makes you feel any better, in a few short months when it's 120 here and I'm hibernating in a dark, air conditioned house, you may gloat all you want. But for now, my mind is on spring, so I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite wearable trends for the coming season: Pastels!

I love my pastels! This is a no brainer for spring. My favorites are mint green, baby blue, and of course pink. The great thing about this trend is that you can incorporate it into your wardrobe so easily. It works in a great pair of skinnies, a cute blouse, dress, or accessory. Anything goes! Because I tend to lean towards neutrals, I usually like to use color in a statement necklace, handbag, or scarf, but I do love a pastel skinny jean! Here are some of cute pieces in fun spring pastels.
 
 
PINK 
 
1. / 2. /
3. / 4. / 5. / 6.
 
 
MINT 
 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.
 
 
 
LILAC
 
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.
 
 
 
YELLOW
 
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.
 
 
 
BLUE
 
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.
 
 
 
And we can't forget about spring nails! I'm loving the Essie Resort 2014 Collection  (on the left) right now, and their Wedding Collection (right) is also beautiful!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What's your favorite spring pastel?
 
 
 
For all things Belle & Grace, follow me on facebook, instagram, pinterest, twitter, and now on bloglovin!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer