Sunday, February 23, 2014

Camo Cubed

It's starting to warm up here in Las Vegas, and as excited as I am for the spring weather, I will miss my sweaters and boots! One of my absolute favorite items this season was a camo elbow patch sweater I found in the men's department in Target. It definitely got more than it's share of wear that's for sure! Here are a few of my favorite stylings.

Glam Camo

 
Please disregard the messy hair. It gets windy in the desert :).  Anyway, I love the idea of  pairing something as casual as camo print with more dressy pieces. I think it's super cute, and totally unexpected. My favorite part of this outfit is the gold tassel necklace from Purple Peridot. They have the cutest stuff!
 
Black skirt: similar / Black boots: H&M (similar here) / Clutch: Charming Charlie / Tassel Lariat Necklace: Purple Peridot / Earrings and Bracelet: Charming Charlie



Preppy Camo

 
I kind of loved this outfit! Target head to toe, except the shoes which are a T.J. Maxx find from last year. I love the girly color of the pants and fun glitter loafers with the more masculine camouflage.
 
Shirt: similar / Skinnies: similar / Shoes: similar



Casual Camo

 
It doesn't get much easier than this outfit! So comfy! Just throw on jeans and some combat boots and you're done!

Boots: / Madden Girl / Necklace: / Belle & Grace
 
 Unfortunately, this sweater is no longer available at Target, but here are a couple of similar styles here and here.
 Also, I know, I shop at Target way too much! It's not only a budget thing, it's also a matter of convenience. I'm there all the time, so it just makes sense! And while Vegas has amazing shopping, most of it is on or near the strip, and I tend to stay away unless from that area unless I have good reason to be there. When the Shops at Summerlin open my options will open up too! Can't wait for that!
 
 
 
By the way, if you haven't entered my giveaway yet, there's plenty of time! Visit the original post here, and enter to win all of these goodies!
 
 
 
  

To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on facebook, instagram, pinterest, twitter, and now on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer