Monday, February 17, 2014

Trending: Handmade Jewelry

 
If you didn't already know, I have a little jewelry making hobby. I sell my hand made pieces on the Belle & Grace facebook boutique, as well as on etsy. Sometimes I'll get a very specific idea in my head of a piece of jewelry I want, and then of course I can never find what I'm looking for! I love being able to make exactly what I want when I can't find the perfect item. Lately I've been leaning a little toward the preppy side with my accessories. As a southern gal, I love anything monogramed of course! I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite hand-stamped items from Belle & Grace, along with some others cute styles, all hand made by yours truly, and all of which you can get right here! I'm linking you to my etsy page where you can purchase these directly, or you can drop by my facebook page and order that way. You can also feel free to comment on this post with your email address and I'll invoice you!
 
 
All of these hand stamped items are available in gold OR silver.
 


 
 These necklaces are also available with a full monogram!

 
 If monograms aren't your thing, a clover also a classic.
 These are all available in gold OR silver.
 
   
 
  Maybe you're into tassels...
 
 
 I've got lots of other beaded stretch bracelets that would make a great addition to your stack!
 
Several of these items are available in limited quantities, so don't miss out!
 
 
 
Again, you can shop these items and LOTS more on facebook, etsy, or right here by leaving me a comment!


 



To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on facebook, instagram, pinterest, twitter, and now on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer