Thursday, January 16, 2014

My FAV Aztec Print Cardi


 
 
I'm always looking for new ways to put together the items that are already in my closet, especially my favorites. This outfit combined three of my most worn pieces that I had never actually put together before! I'm absolutely in love with this Aztec cardigan. I wish I could wear it everyday! It's so soft and comfy, and seems to go with everything. And who doesn't love a denim shirt? I'm partial to these wine colored skinnies because they fit so well, and duh, they're maroon! Gig 'em Ags! Love representing my alma mater, even when it's not football season. :)

 
I added some army green booties, a fun statement necklace, and of course some arm candy to complete this look.
 
 
 
 
Totally got photo bombed by the neighbors cat!
 

 
What I Wore: burgundy skinnies -Marshall's / denim shirt -Target / Aztec cardigan -Belle & Grace / ankle boots -Target / necklace -Groopdealz / bracelets -Belle & Grace, Charming Charlie / nails -Essie Bobbing for Baubles / lips -NARS Turkish Delight
 
 
For all thing Belle & Grace, follow me on facebook, instagram, twitter, and pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. super cute and cozy, i love it!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater. It looks super cozy and goes well with the burgundy jeans. Also, your cat is adorable! I have a cat too, and she's turned into my little furbaby.

    http://noreceipts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a cat person! The one in the pictures is my neighbors, but mine is my furbaby too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer