Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy 2014 Y'all!



Let me just start this post by saying I apologize for being MIA for a while! The holiday season is super crazy to begin with, and add to that the things my family has been dealing with lately, and I haven't been feeling all that inspired. But new year clean slate, right? 2014 is going to be THE year for the Smith family! I am full of positivity and hopefulness, and feeling extremely grateful for all of the blessings in my life. I have a kind, loving, hard working husband, the most AMAZING daughter anyone could ask for, wonderful supportive parents who go WAY above and beyond for us who I will NEVER be able to thank enough, and awesome siblings that I need to see more often (gotta get my hands on the most adorable nephew ever!). Despite a couple of small occurrences, we all have our health. We have a very comfortable roof over our head, plenty of food on the table, and our faith. I am so optimistic for what this year will bring, and I'm excited to document and share it all with you! Welcome to 2014! What are your hopes for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer