Friday, October 18, 2013

TGICF - Thank Goodness It's Casual Friday


Today was a jeans and t-shirt kind of day. I wanted to be super comfy since I volunteer in Mason's classroom on Friday mornings, so mission accomplished! I did still want to add a little pizazz though. Hence the bright lips. This is something new to me, but I am totally embracing it! I usually do a nude shade of some sort, but I recently went through my lipstick drawer (yes, I have a drawer just for lipstick.) and pulled out some of my favs to put back in the regular rotation. It livens up even the simplest outfit, don't ya think?
 

 
 
What I wore:  H&M cardigan, Decree V-neck tee, Target jeans, Tory Burch flats, H&M bracelets, Charming Charlie necklaces and hoops, Essie Burgundy nails, Revlon Love That Pink lips
 
To keep up with all things Belle & Grace follow us on facebook, pinterest, instagram, and twitter.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer