Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Everyday Makeup Must-Haves

I am no makeup artist, that is for sure, but I do wear it everyday. Yep, I'm one of those people who even goes to the gym with makeup. I feel totally naked and vulnerable without it. That being said, I prefer a super natural look, and I actually don't wear a ton, but I'm mortified if I leave the house without at least concealer and brow pencil. Below I've shared with you some of my go-to products. These are the ones that I currently use daily, and they are all available at your local drug store, so they are very affordable.

MAKEUP MUST-HAVES



All of these products are great. They are the ones I use in my everyday routine, minus the eyeliner, which I very often go without. The L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Makeup is life changing. I'm completely obsessed with it. I've never been a foundation girl. Tinted moisturizers and BB creams have been more my style. But the older I get the more I feel like I want a little more coverage. I've tried other foundations, and they do not work for me. I can't get the color right, or they're super cakey. I just haven't had any success. But the L'Oreal cushion is AMAZING y'all. It's super easy to apply, I was able to find a perfect color match on my second try, and I love that I can control the amount of coverage. If I'm running to Pilates, just a quick once over will do, but it's totally buildable if I want more. I highly recommend every single one of these products, and like I said above, all are super affordable!

What are your favorite beauty products that you use daily?


xoxo, Summer




Follow along on Instagram, Facebook. Pinterest, and Twitter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer