Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July!


I have been completely absent from blog land lately, and I promise that will change very soon! But in the meantime, I wish everyone a happy and safe Fourth of July weekend. Remember why we celebrate this holiday, and I hope we can all appreciate that we live in the greatest county in the world! Happy Fourth y'all!



My earrings are Kendra Scott, the bracelets are Summer Smith Designs, and you can find some similar Target wedges here. This dress is really old H&M, but you can link to a similar style here.



xo, Summer





To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer