Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blush and Camo


I just have to say right off the bat, that this super inexpensive camo tshirt from Target (of course) is one of my absolute favorite wardrobe items currently. It is so soft, and so comfortable, I wish I had it in multiple colors and patterns. (P.S.-Is camo over yet? I guess I don't care, because I love this tshirt!)

As always with camo for me I have to girl it up a bit, so on this particular day I paired my tee with an old pair of blush skinnies that are also super comfy. A pair of wedges, clutch and blingy necklace completed this casual look for me.





Camo Tshirt - Target (options here and here) / Skinnies - similar here / Wedges - cute option here / Clutch - similar here / Necklace - available here / Nails - Essie Romper Room



xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer