Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bachelor Women Tell All

Disclaimer: I'm writing this post on my phone, so my apologies in advance!

I've slacked in my Bachelor recaps lately. I think I've missed the last couple of episodes. I just wasn't inspired to write anything. What is there even to say?Seriously, this season is killing me.  I'm so ready for it to be over already, and let's move on to Andi being the next Bachelorette. Last night's Women Tell All episode was going to be my saving grace, but yet again, so boring. 

Sean and Catherine were adorable as usual, but not exciting in the least. I thought overall most of these girls just came off as bitter. Jealous of JP's "special ones". Get over it! It's like they all saw the overnight dates and saw what Andi had to say about Juan Pablo, and decided to jump on the bandwagon. They were all singing a different tune when they were on the show. Anyway...

Sharleen in the hot seat was my favorite part of the night. I totally agree with Chris Harrison, that she was definitely the most intriguing character this season. And I thought it was really sweet the way she defended Juan Pablo at times (but not all the time!). It was very obvious to the viewer throughout he season that he liked her more than the other girls. He just acted totally different around her than anyone else, even the final two he has left. He seemed completely smitten, and she seemed a little sad that it didn't work out between them.

So glad to hear Mama Rene has a new man! She totally deserves it! And I still love Andi! Kelly still cracks me up, but other than that none of these other girls made an impression on me. Kind of forgettable. 

Loved when Sharleen said JP had a case of "buyers remorse" about "swimming" with Clare. And the bloopers are usually hilarious. Other than that, Juan Pablo might be one of the best looking, most boring Bachelors ever.

Did this post bore you? If so, more or less than this season of the Bachelor? Just curious.





Don't forget to enter the giveaway! There are still a couple of days left to enter!

http://belleandgrace.blogspot.com/2014/02/trending-handmade-jewelry.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer