Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My First Craft Fair!



It's been a while since I've posted anything! This past Friday I had my first Belle & Grace vendor booth at Mason's school's Harvest Festival. Preparing for it kept me BUSY for the couple of weeks leading up to it and basically took over all of my free time! Plus we had a bit of a health scare with Eric (everything's OK - long story).
 
Anyway, I wasn't 100% sure what to expect for the Festival, so I wanted to be ready for anything. Overall I think it went well! Sold more than I expected to, handed out quite a few business cards, and mostly got to chat with friends and meet lots of new people while Mason played. BIG thanks to my sweet husband Eric who helped me get everything ready and kept me company while I worked, and to him and Mason for putting up with me. I MAY have been a TEENSY bit stressed out the day of.  Here's what the prep looked like in my dining room.


My camera has been stuck on some weird setting lately, so unfortunately pretty much none of my photos from the event turned out. Boo. Here's the best of the bunch. Wish it wasn't so blurry. Oh well.
 

(Disregard the Paparazzi Jewelry booth behind me!)
 
Here's a few pics from my phone of some of the items that were for sale. If you see something you like let me know! I'll be adding the new items to the facebook page soon, but you can comment on this post if there's something you want before then.

 
 

 
 

   
 

 I also made some hand-stamped Christmas Ornaments. These can be personalized, and make great gifts!

 
 
I'm playing catch up this week, so new posts are coming! Then time to get ready for Thanksgiving......
 
 
 
For all things Belle & Grace, follow me on facebook, pinterest, instagram, and twitter.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer