Monday, January 9, 2017

Golden Globes Fashion 2017

There was some serious fashion at last night's Golden Globe Awards! So many fabulous gowns, my list started to get a little long, so I'm just giving you the best of the best.

Two gorgeous ladies in particular totally took my breath away:

Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad
Everything about this is perfection. I am OBSESSED. Nothing else to say. Love.

Natalie Portman in Prada
I mean, she is so gorgeous and elegant. Amazing.


Although these two were my clear favorites, there were other red carpet winners. Here's a couple of others I loved.

Sienna Miller in Michael Kors
She's usually one of my top picks at awards shows. I may have a bit of a girl crush. She has such great style.

Millie Bobby Brown in Jenny Packham
This girl is so stinking cute. Love love love her.

Emma Stone in Valentino
She always looks gorgeous!


Who made your best dressed list?


xoxo,
Summer


Follow along on Instagram, Facebook. Pinterest, and Twitter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer