Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fall Fashion Essentials

Still waiting on the cooler weather here in Vegas....But when it finally does show up, I'll be ready! There are a few wardrobe staples that every girl should have on hand in her closet to make navigating what to wear this fall simple. These are a few of my favorite essential items, with the links to these specific pieces.




You'll probably notice that most of my must-have list is on the casual side. That's just me. I'm rarely in heels these days, and I like it that way! :) You could easily dress up any of these items though, which is why I'm considering them staples. 

The utility jacket is a great piece to layer over a casual jeans look, or throw on over a cute dress. I'm totally obsessed with the blanket scarf trend-they are the absolute best. I know some people are off the skinny jean bandwagon and have moved on to flares, but I am keeping my skinnies. I love the flares, but I just don't feel like they're as versatile as a good skinny jean. And invest in some good quality leggings. If you cheap out on this one, it's noticeable. Hope I didn't miss anything!

What are your fall wardrobe essentials? Did I leave anything off the list, or do you have any favorite brands or styles? I'd love to hear from you!



xo, Summer


P.S.
Here's some more options you may like!




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer