Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I Finally Tried Pure Barre...And LOVED It!

But also kind of hated it. But mostly loved it. Ask me again tomorrow when I can't walk....



I've been dying to try Pure Barre for the longest time. I'm not really sure why I haven't up until now, but I am sure glad I finally bit the bullet! It helped that a couple of my girlfriends were game for checking it out with me. 

I just want to say, that this workout is not easy. I know a lot of people seem to think it is for some crazy reason. Those people have obviously never been to a Pure Barre class. It will kick your booty! In the very best way of course. I have a gym membership, but it's easy to get in a rut. I sometimes get bored with the same old routine, so this was a great way to change it up. Even though I probably looked like a fool, my abs were on fire,and my legs were shaking like crazy, I can't wait to go back! If you haven't tried Pure Barre, I highly recommend! Happy tucking!


xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer