Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Oscar Fashion Wrap Up


I love awards show season! I look forward to it every year. I wasn't sure I was going to have a moment to get this post in, but I carved one out, because there are so many looks to mention from last night's Academy Awards. I'm going to keep this short and to the point. Here are my some of my favorite looks.


The Ladies 
Rosamund Pike in Givenchy. 
This woman just had a baby y'all. She is amazing. But I'm still scared of her a little bit.


Naomi Watts in Armani Prive.
She always gets it right. Always.


Emma Stone in Elie Saab.
I know not everyone loved this dress, but to me Emma Stone is always perfection. Total girl crush. Love her.


Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent. 
Again, not everyone's cup of tea, but I dug it. She is SO gorgeous.


Chloe Grace Moretz in Miu Miu.
How adorable is she? Maybe not the cutest pattern, but she looks great. So pretty. And I'm a sucker for a gown with pockets!


Cate Blanchett in Maison Margiela by John Galiano (I hope I got that right).
Queen Cate. That is all.


Sienna Miller in Oscar de la Renta.
It may not have been the most amazing dress of the night, but she's another girl crush of mine that can do no wrong. I love my Sienna.


Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab.
I mean, no words are necessary.


Hot Couples
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo, both in Armani Prive.
Seriously.


Chris Pratt and Anna Faris in Tom Ford and Zuhair Murad.
I adore this couple. They look fabulous, and don't you wish you could hang out with them?


Andy Samberg and Joanna Newsom, in Zegna and Honor.
I LOVE me some Andy Samberg. He's so funny and adorable. I don't know who is wife is, but I'm loving her dress, and the earring is perfect. Bravo.


The Men
Ansel Elgort in Prada.
I love a navy suit, and he's adorable. Who knew he was so tall?


Eddie Redmayne in Alexander McQueen. 
Another blue suit. He's just so darn likeable.


Ryan Seacrest in Ryan Seacrest Distinction.
So handsome and dapper.


Now for the bad part. My picks for worst dressed. I don't like to be mean, but here they are.

The Bad
Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture.
From the front, not terrible, though she does kind of look like a Connect Four game. But the back......Yikes.


Felicity Jones in Alexander McQueen.
I did not care for this from the waist up. But she's beautiful.


Jessica Chastain in Givenchy.
Love the color, especially with her hair, but that's all I loved about this.


Scarlett Johansson in Versace.
Again, love the color. Her hair and makeup are cool. But the neck piece....Otherwise, she may have been on my best dressed list. Her body looks amazing. But I'm not even looking at her body, I'm looking at her weird collar.


Who were your favorites from the Oscars? Any favorite moments from the show?


xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer