Saturday, November 7, 2015

Nordstrom Fall Clearance Sale Picks

It's that time of year y'all - the Nordstrom Fall Clearance Sale is happening, and it continues through November 15. There are some AWESOME deals to take advantage of! It's a great time to shop for yourself, and shop for all your loved ones. Christmas will be here before you know it! This is a great time to start checking people off your list! Here are some of my picks from the sale. MOST are under $100 as usual, but I did include a few higher priced items, only because the sale price is so great it's hard to pass these things up! Like this TO DIE FOR pink coat, and the Tory Burch tote. The links to everything shown here are listed below so you can shop directly. Don't miss out!



I mean, who else is ready to shop? If only I could......Have you shopped the Nordstom sale yet? What goodies did you snag?


xo, Summer


P.S. - I couldn't stop browsing, so I had to add some of the other great things I found! Shop here:





To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer