Monday, October 26, 2015

One Last Summer Jumpsuit Hurrah


It's the last days of warm weather (hopefully), so while every other blogger is posting cute sweaters and scarves, I had to give my favorite jumpsuit one last hurrah before I retired it for the winter. We don't follow seasonal fashion rules here in Vegas!








Jumpsuit - Target (similar here, other options below)  /  Sandals - Target (similar)  /  Clutch - Cole Haan /  Tassel Earrings - Bauble Bar (similar here) /  Necklace and Beaded Bracelets - Summer Smith Designs

I'm a sucker for a good jumpsuit. They can be dressed up or down, and SO, SO comfy! I styled this particular piece casually for day this time, though I've worn it both ways. This one was on serious repeat this summer!

I found this at my favorite place, Target, but since it's long sold out, I'm linking you to a bunch of other super cute and affordable options though, so shop your hearts out!


xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer