Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer Scarves


Scarves are one of my absolute favorite accessories, and they're not just for winter! Granted, living in Las Vegas where it gets up to 115 degrees in the summer it can be a hard trend to wear, but on vacation in Colorado it's much more comfortable. This floral scarf is one of my favorites. 






Tshirt Dress - similar here / Scarf - old (option here) / Converse / Sunglasses / Earrings - similar here / Bracelets / Lipstick


Lightweight fabrics, colorful and floral patterns, there's lots of options to keep your scarf game strong during the warmer months. I started my online search on Target's website, and guess what? I didn't make it any farther! Target is my favorite place to pick up fun little pieces here and there, and you cannot beat the prices. So many cute scarves....it was really hard to narrow it down to just a few favorites. Here are some of the options I've got my eye on!

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. / 10. / 11.


For more scarves I love make sure you're following me on Pinterest!
xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer