Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My FAVORITE Skirt.....Ever.


I bought this fabulous hot pink damask pattern party skirt at one of my favorite local boutiques last spring, and I have lost track of how many times I have worn it since. I might be just a little bit obsessed, but seriously, how cute is this skirt? I've worn it everywhere from church, to the ballet, to brunch. It can literally work for every occasion. I might need an intervention.

The skirt is long sold out where I bought it, but's still available here, and for an amazing price! Here are just a few of the ways I styled this little number.



White Button Down

White Blouse - Old Navy / Pink Heels - old Banana Republic - cute options here and here / White Tassel Clutch old Banana Republic - great option here / Bracelet - Summer Smith Designs



Denim and Wedges


Denim Blouse - similar here / Clutch - Old Navy - similar here / Wedges - similar here / Earrings - cute option here / Dog - not available for sale :)



T-Shirt and Blazer



Celfie Tshirt - here and here / White Blazer - cute option here / Black Clutch - ALDO - similar options here and here / Black Heels - Calvin Klein - similar here / Earrings - Kendra Scott / Necklace - Summer Smith Designs / Black Tassel Bracelet - Summer Smith Designs




xo, Summer




To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. Love these three looks! That color and print of that skirt is beautiful! The simple tee look is my fave pairing - -great job!

    xx
    Jen
    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're blog is one of my favorites!

      xo, Summer

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer