Tuesday, April 14, 2015

OBSESSED With the Lilly Pulitzer Collection for Target!!!

I love when designer do affordable collections for Target, my favorite store in the world! When I found out about the most recent collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer I was SOOOO excited! Then I saw the pieces, and Oh. My. Gosh. I'll take one of everything please! The bright colors and fun patterns are just perfect for spring and summer. The women's collection is full of comfy dresses, jumpsuits, and cover ups among other things. There's also precious items for little girls! Literally, the most adorable things ever. If that wasn''t enough to fill your cart, there are some amazing home decor items as well. I will be there bright and early when this collection launches on April 19th! 

Here are some of my must haves. It seems like a lot, but it was actually really hard to edit my favorites!


You can preview the entire collection here. I am seriously dying over the Kelley green and navy blue patterns, and aren't you loving all the cute rompers?  I have no idea how I'm going to choose which items to buy. What Lilly for Target pieces are on your list?


xo, Summer





To keep up with all things Belle & Grace, follow me on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitteretsy, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one, and love hearing from you! All replies will be in the comments section, so be sure to check back!

xo, Summer